Learning directions for this course
1. Learning requirements
(2) The part out of classroom
Turn the campus network resources to advantage. Finish the tasks and homework on time. Review the teaching contents timely. Think and rethink profoundly.
2. Teaching difficult points
(1) The pattern of bilingual teaching demands for excellent English ability. The students should finish the tests in English independently, say, the tests on work type, motivation, skills, internal barriers and so on.
(2) By analyzing the famous cases at home and abroad, students learn to use common knowledge of engineering ethics to analyze and solve real ethical issues, and cultivate professional responsibility.
3. Learning characteristics
The student should relate theory with practice, be an active participant and rethink timely. More are given below:
(1) English learning
Combine English learning with major selection and occupation orientation, for a purpose of enhancing the English ability as well as the language-using skills.
(2) Case-based Learning
Students should participate actively in case discussions, and concern about current affairs social engineering ethics. Students are encouraged to express their own ideas and listen to the ideas of students as well as the teacher’s reviews. Students are expected to learn dialectical thinking and cultivate professional responsibility in the process.
(3) Interactive teaching
Participate actively in the classroom interaction such as role-playing, moot court, experts discuss law and so on. Students should learn to look at the problem from different perspectives. Students should learn to weighing the pros and cons based on what they have learned in the classroom, improving the ability to analyze and solve ethical problems in engineering.
4. Tips from teachers
(1) Be an active participant, be engaged in thought and be adept in reflect on spiritual matters.
(2) Pay attention to the learning process instead of the result.
(3) Team work is most important as well as summary and promotion, which should be learned.
(4) All you should learn is not knowledge itself but a method.