• APP Roll call
• 3 absence= -10
• Ask for leave ahead of time
Class participation grades will be based on a number of indicators including:
• 1) Their reading of the required materials, and preparation of questions for use in class discussions.
• 2) How actively the students interact with their partners via various forms.
• 3） Contribution of ideas to the learning of the class.
• 3) How well the students performed in quizzes or other forms of assessment.
• 小组展示 (每人一部分，各5分钟)
see the detailed rubrics and samples
in the cooperative inquiry part of 2014 Spring Assessment
• Gains收获 Problems问题Suggestions建议
Note: You are not limited to these topics:
• Your brief IC history?
• What impressed you most in the ICC/this term?
• What surprised you most in this ICC/this term?
• What’s your biggest gain intellectually in this ICC/term?
• What’s your biggest gain emotionally / spiritually in this ICC/term?
• How did you apply your ICC knowledge into your communication and what ICC knowledge did you learn from the real-life ICC?
• What do you want to say to yourself/your teacher(s)?
• What is your suggestion to better the future instruction of the target culture?
• Language Requirement: English, Chinese, or Mixed
• Length: No less than 800 words in English or 1000 words in Chinese.
See the details in the course info PPT.