Sites Related to China Studies
Please send your suggestions for other useful links to email@example.com.
· CERNET (China Education and Research Network)
"First nationwide education and research computer network in China." Funded by the Chinese government and managed directly by the Chinese Ministry of Education. Includes maps, Chinese universities, online libraries, and "networking in China."
· University of Michigan's China Data Center
Purchase recent China statistics, reports and yearbooks online. Online China Academic Journal database and bibliography. Maps.
· The China News.net
China- and Taiwan-related news stories from global TV networks, major newspapers, and news wires. Links to major local China news sources.
· Council on East Asian Libraries (CEAL)
41 divisions including business, economics, education, environment, geography, government/politics, health/medicine, maps, news, science/science policy, and reference. Some links to e-text articles.
· Political and Economic Risk Consultancy (PERC)
Economic risk reports and major economic indicators library for Asian sites.
· Internet Guide for China Studies
Includes The World-Wide Web Virtual Library and the Asian Studies WWW Virtual Library.
· China in Time and Space (CITAS)
A project that creates and maintains databases of spatially- and temporally-referenced data on China.
· China Dimensions
FTP-able databases containing socioeconomic and Geographic Information Systems (GIS) data about China, including maps, population and public health data, economic and agricultural data.
· The World Bank
Includes Profile of China.
Global Dynamic Database Resource on Chinese Culture
- ·中国学研究外文书目 Books on Chinese studies ( in English)
- ·中国学研究中文书目 Books on Chinese studies ( in Chinese)
- ·中国典籍外译书目 Translated Chinese classics
- ·中国学研究外文文献 Literature on Chinese studies ( in English)
- ·中国学研究中文文献全文 Literature on Chinese studies ( in Chinese)
- ·国外中国主题出版机构 Foreign Publishers on Chinese studies
- ·国外中国研究机构 Institutions on on Chinese studies
- ·国外中国学家 Foreign Experts on Chinese studies